- Inverpolly National Nature Reserve – West of Ullapool and home to pine martens, wildcats, buzzards and golden eagles as well as the unique shape of Stac Pollaidh.
- Ullapool Museum – Learn the history of Loch Broom and its people.
- Inverewe Botanical Garden – The picturesque drive to Poolewe gives stunning views out to sea over golden beaches and green, rocky islands.
- Highland Stoneware – Famous pottery with a workshop in the village.
- Ullapool Pipe Band – Award winning local band that performs in the village throughout the summer.
- Ullapool Golf Course – Nine hole course on the banks of Loch Broom.
Trips and Experiences
- Corrieshalloch Gorge – Highest box gorge and waterfall in the UK.
- North West Geopark – Described as the cradle of geology with some stunning features.
- Caledonian MacBrayne – Three sailings to the Hebrides a day in the summer.
- Summer Queen Cruises – Go to the Summer Islands from Ullapool Harbour.
- Beinn Dearg – The Four Munros Circuit – A spectacular route taking in four Munros peaks.
- Ullapool Hill – Situated behind Ullapool, Ullapool Hill provides beautiful views over the village.
Food and Drink
- Ullapool contains a wide range of cafes, restaurants and pubs to cater for all tastes. From dining on fresh fish landed at the harbour, to afternoon tea overlooking the loch, to exciting night life in the bustling pubs there is a lot of choice. And if you need to simply pick up supplies there is also a local Tesco’s supermarket.
- Loopallu – Ullapool’s annual music festival, often with some very big names.
- Ullapool Book Festival – Another great annual festival.
- Ullapool Guitar Festival – Some top names from the guitar and music industry.
- The North Coast 500 – Ullaview has been extremely popular for those that have stopped off while travelling the NC500